Tag Classes and Descriptions
Tags are categorized into the following classes:
- Gameplay - Features/functionality within the game that determine or describe primary and secondary gameplay mechanics.
- Functions - Goals or desired outcomes that the app is designed to enable the user to achieve.
- Features - Tools that enable the app the achieve its function.
- Monetization - Methods for how the publisher is compensated for their app.
- Themes - When applied to a game, descriptors for where the game is set and/or stylistic elements that pervade the game. When applied to an app, descriptors for the focus of the app's functions.